Now teens don’t have to worry about embarrassing metal braces in their yearbook photos or social media profiles – introducing Invisalign Teen™! Invisalign Teen is the clear way to straighten teeth without metal braces, using aligners. Aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. You can still eat and drink what you want. Also, you can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth, and there are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
Dr. Glaser is a leading Invisalign provider in the United States, and he does presentations around the world to other orthodontists about this amazing technology. The residents of Yorktown, Peekskill, Croton, Ossining, Briarcliff Manor, and Cortlandt Manor have one of the most advanced providers of Invisalign right in their back yard.
With blue-to-clear color-changing indicators to show how long each aligner has been worn, six free replacement aligners in case some are lost or broken, and other changes designed to accommodate growing mouths, Invisalign Teen is the perfect teeth-straightening system for today’s teens’ busy lifestyles!
What is Invisalign Teen?
- Nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Series of clear, removable, custom-made aligners.
- Uses no metal wires or brackets.
- Custom-made for comfort.
How does Invisalign Teen work?
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of aligners is between 18 and 30.
What conditions does Invisalign Teen treat?
By using its advanced technology, Invisalign Teen can treat a broad range of dental and orthodontic conditions, which, in the past, were usually treated with traditional braces. These conditions include:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth