The Clear Alternative to Palate Expanders in Early Orthodontic Treatment
Invisalign First introduces a new way to address the most common interceptive orthodontic treatment for children in Westchester County NY during phase 1. Invisalign® First is a clear aligner specifically designed to target arch expansion. The aligners are designed for patients with a mixture of permanent teeth and baby teeth that are in need of having their upper arch widened. Invisalign® First can correct a broad range of our younger patients’ malocclusions or problems with the alignment of their teeth. It is also an effective way to create enough space for permanent teeth through dental arch expansion.
Orthodontic Conditions that Invisalign® First can Treat:
- Tooth protrusion or interferences
- A-P correction
- Arch development
- Aesthetic alignment
The Benefits of Invisalign First over Fixed Appliances for Phase 1 Treatment:
- No dietary restrictions for your child – they can eat whatever they want, whenever they want
- There’s no need to worry about a lost aligner, since Invisalign First patients can typically just move to the next one
- No broken brackets or poking wires means fewer trips to our orthodontic office for repairs
- Faster, more predictable treatment means better outcomes with fewer appointments
Dr. Barry Glaser is an Invisalign® Platinum Plus Provider in Westchester County NY and is very excited to offer this incredible aligner technology to his phase 1 patients. Call (914) 739-6400 today, or request an appointment online for a complimentary Invisalign® First smile assessment.