At Glaser Orthodontics our adult patients love Invisalign®! If you are an adult in Cortlandt Manor, NY looking for the perfect smile let Dr. Barry J. Glaser of Glaser Orthodontics help you regain your confidence and obtain a radiant smile with Invisalign®. Allowing you to maintain a clear smile while straightening your teeth, Invisalign® is the preferred teeth straightening system for many adults. Also, Invisalign® offers the same techniques and results as regular braces but without the appearance of actually wearing braces. Your perfect smile is just a call away! Contact: Dr. Glaser, 914.739.6400.
Is your teen in need of orthodontic treatment, but fears that they won’t look cool with traditional braces?
At Glaser Orthodontics in Cortlandt Manor, NY, Dr. Barry J. Glaser offers an alternative; Invisalign Teen®. Invisalign Teen® provides the same straightening technique and reliability as metal braces invisibly. Being completely removable, these “clear braces” enable maximum comfort and convenience, as opposed to metal braces that offer none of those options. Invisalign Teen® has transformed the way teens see teeth straightening and other orthodontic treatment. Contact Dr. Glaser TODAY at 914.739.6400.
Is your smile not as straight as you want it to be? At Glaser Orthodontics in Cortlandt Manor, NY, Dr. Barry J. Glaser offers early treatment, adolescent treatment and adult treatment to give individuals of all ages the smile that they’ve always dreamed of. If you or someone you know in Cortland Manor, NY is interested in fixing their bite, please don’t hesitate to contact the office of Dr. Glaser at 914.739.6400 today!
With the hustle and bustle of the holiday season here, Glaser Orthodontics and our entire staff near Yorktown Heights want to stop for a moment and extend our best wishes to you, our patients, and their entire families, this holiday season.
Glaser Orthodontics wants to help you avoid an orthodontic emergency with a few tips. During the holidays, there are all types of tempting, delicious foods and treats being served at get-together that can be very challenging for our braces-wearing patients. Chewy, sticky, crunchy foods, which are often eaten at this time of the year, can damage braces by loosening wires or breaking brackets. The last thing you want to do during the busy holiday season is have to visit our Yorktown Heights office to have an unexpected braces repaired. So be careful to avoid food that could damage braces.
At Glaser Orthodontics, we know how important family is. For some, the holidays are the only chance you have to sit down together, and for others it is a special time to enjoy the people you most want to spend time with. From our family to yours – we wish you a very Happy Holiday. We look forward to seeing many of you in the new year whether you’re in orthodontic treatment or already spreading the joy with your new Glaser Orthodontics Smile.
Glaser Orthodontics near Yorktown Heights hopes that this holiday season brings fond memories. Thank you for being part of our orthodontic family. Look forward to meeting all your orthodontic needs in 2015.
If you are looking for excellent orthodontic treatment near Croton, Glaser Orthodontics is here to help. Dr. Glaser explains 5 tooth problems that he can fix with the proper orthodontic treatment plan.
- Openbites, underbites, overbites and deep overbites – Glaser Orthodontics near Croton specializes in the correction of all four bites. Dr. Glaser encourages that these problems are treated early on because they can be corrected without surgery a lot of times. The fix requires braces, special appliances and/or retainers.
- Too many teeth: hyperdontia – Having extra teeth is called hyperdontia. People who have hyperdontia usually also have another condition, such as a cleft palate or Gardner’s Syndrome (which forms tumors that aren’t cancer). Dr. Glaser treats hyperdontia by removing all the extra teeth and correcting the bite with braces.
- Crooked teeth – The fix will improve your overall dental health, relieving symptoms like jaw pain. Dr. Glaser uses braces (metal or trays), aligners, and retainers to straighten crooked teeth.
- Gaps – You may not consider a gap between the front teeth a problem at all, but if you want to correct it Dr. Glaser will use braces to move teeth closer together and a special glued-in retainer helps to keep the spaces closed.
- Clenching or grinding your teeth – Grinding your teeth is called bruxism. Stress is one of the causes. Misaligned teeth or sleep issues can also be culprits among adults (among kids, causes can include allergies). Bruxism can give you headaches, a sore jaw and cracked or loose teeth. If you grind your teeth at night, Dr. Glaser can fit you with a mouthguard. If it’s a daytime problem, meditation, exercise or other ways to curb stress helps.
Children and adults benefit from fluoride use. Fluoride strengthens developing teeth in children and prevents tooth decay in both children and adults. Glaser Orthodontics encourages their patients near Yorktown Heights to check with their Township to see if the local water source contains fluoride. If not, they will need to get fluoride from another source.
Most toothpastes and mouth rinses contain fluoride. Fluoride levels in tap water may not be high enough without supplementation to prevent tooth decay. Contact your water utility near Yorktown Heights to determine the level for your area. Talk with Glaser Orthodontics about your fluoride needs. Ask if fluoride supplements or a higher strength, prescription fluoride product is necessary for you.
Also, Glaser Orthodontics sees more people turning from tap water to more bottled water. In fact, a 2012 Journal of Pediatric Dentistry study found that more than 65 percent of parents who preferred bottled water for themselves and their children did not know what levels of fluoride it contained. So you may need to add fluoride.